The ultimate solution for chapped hands: let’s see what causes, symptoms and creams are suitable.
Causes of chapped hands
All of us at least once in our lives experienced that annoying feeling of dry, rough and needy hand skin. This is because the hands, being one end of our body, are much more subject to permanent signs, illnesses and redness of various kinds.
Chapped hands are a problem that affects many people, both in summer and in winter.
The main factors that make the hands chapped are:
- Atmospheric agents and low temperatures
- Exposure to sun and UV rays: favors premature aging causing the onset of spots
- Aggressive soaps and detergents: one of the main causes is the daily use of too aggressive cleansing products that cause loss of elasticity to the skin. This is true both for contact with detergents such as dishes and dishes, and for products used for body hygiene.
- Hygienic habits: in addition to the products we use to wash our hands, important are the hygienic habits. It is essential to wash your hands, but we must remember that tap water is often very calcareous.
Symptoms of chapped hands
The first symptoms of chapped hands are: rough skin to the touch, irregular and often very reddened. Usually these characteristics are also accompanied by annoying feelings of burning and irritation. The hands are constantly moving and it is clear how exposed they are, more than other parts of the body. For this reason, in the presence of chapped or dry skin, it is even more important to intervene promptly and take care of it with a hands cream for dry skin like that of GLAM1965.
How to treat chapped hands with Glam1965’s Wild Rose Hand Cream
The cosmetic world of GLAM1965 takes shape from DELTA BKB, a company specialized since 1965 in the production of professional and natural cosmetic products.
Embracing a totally green philosophy GLAM1965 offers a wide range of 100% natural and sustainable cosmetic products for face, body and hair care.
When the damage is done and you feel pain and annoyance, what you need is an effective hand cream that gives prolonged protection and deep nutrition.
From us you can find: Wild Rose Hand Cream
A moisturizing, emollient and anti-pain treatment suitable for both hands and feet. Composed of natural ingredients of vegetable origin:
- Wild Rose: Wild Rose is known for its healing and nourishing properties. It has good eudermic properties: regenerating, toning, rebalancing and antioxidant. Wild Rose oil is therefore great for fighting dry skin.
- Lavender: the essence of lavender is perfect in case of dry skin because its principles are purifying and rebalancing.
- Icelandic lichen: is usually an ingredient of cosmetic products such as detergent or emergency disinfectant on wounds for its soothing and antiseptic activity.
- In addition we can find extracts of Almond, Bamboo, Honey, Maracuja, Gardenia, Magnolia, Cucumber, Hibiscus, Cornflower, Green Coffee, Goji berries, Coconut water and Phytosterols extracted from Avocado and Olive give excellent moisturizing properties, regenerating, antioxidant and nourishing.
Use: apply a small amount of product in the area to be treated. Massage gently until completely absorbed.
How to prevent dry hands
To prevent dry hands it is essential to always keep the skin well hydrated with our Wild Rose Hand Cream with a constant and assiduous use. In addition, you can use more delicate hand cleaners that respect the pH of the skin and when possible use gloves if you come into contact with aggressive detergents. Important, especially for this period, is to choose a disinfectant gel that does not ruin the hands, with less concentration of alcohol and with moisturizing and emollient principles.