Why do we lose more hair in autumn?
This is not a cliché: hair loss in the autumn is a real problem that affects both women and men alike.
Beware, however, seasonal hair loss is a physiological phenomenon, linked to the normal cycle of renewal of the scalp. In these periods, the loss of about 50-100 hair per day does not have to worry. Between September and November, in fact, the life cycle of the hair is accelerated, thus intensifying the fall. This tendency occurs because man retains an ancient characteristic typical of mammals: the moult.
The life cycle of the hair is characterized by 3 different stages:
- ANAGEN: is the phase in which hair follicles produce hair and make them grow. The average duration of this phase is 2-4 years in men and 3-7 years in women. The hair grows about 1 centimeter per month.
- CATAGEN: is the involutive phase in which the hair stops growing.
- TELOGEN: is the phase of rest, during which the hair remains fixed to the hair bulb for about 100 days before falling. Hair loss can be spontaneous or facilitated by the underlying growth of the new born.
This common phenomenon of fall, however, can be influenced and intensified by multiple external factors:
- Temperature swings such as cold, wind and rain and light variations have a direct effect on specific hormones, melatonin and prolactin, which stimulate hair follicles and thus affect hair growth and loss.
- Stress is another external factor that can strongly affect hair loss.
- An unbalanced diet can have an important negative impact, on the contrary a healthy diet characterized by foods rich in vitamins and proteins is recommended.
- Finally, even the abuse of hair dryers, plates and aggressive treatments weakens the hair favoring the fall.
Totally blocking the fall of the hair is impossible, but this does not mean having to passively suffer this problem! The kit fall, the shampoo activating regrowth, the shampoo regrowth volume and the shampoo seboregolatore regrowth signed GLAM1965 are natural solutions to counteract hair loss.
The cosmetic world of GLAM1965 takes shape from DELTA BKB, a company specialized since 1965 in the production of professional and natural cosmetic products.
Embracing a totally green philosophy GLAM1965 offers a wide range of 100% natural and sustainable cosmetic products for face, body and hair care.
The GLAM1965 team has more than 50 years of experience in solving scalp abnormalities and in the study of trichological treatments.
Fight hair loss in autumn with the fall kit and A3 vials of GLAM1965
Here are some suggestions to counteract the fall and stimulate physiological hair growth.
- Washing your hair regularly is essential to eliminate the pollutants and sweat that occlude the pores and prevent optimal hair growth. Uses professional natural products recommended for fragile hair, such as the KIT FALL signed GLAM1965, consisting of shampoo and complex T. Shock treatment adjuvant in cases of hair loss. Contains Azuky Complex, an active plant-based that can stimulate hair regrowth.
- Massage the head regularly and gently to reactivate the blood circulation optimally. It uses the A3 vials of GLAM1965, a strengthening and adjuvant treatment in the prevention of hair loss. Apply pressure to the skull with the fingertips by first making circular movements, then moving the fingers back and forth, all over the head. All this for at least 1 minute, to enhance the effectiveness of the massage. A3 contains extract of Azuky Bean and Red Clover, natural enhancers of the growth cycle of the follicle. The presence in formula of extracts of Elder, Cucumber, Ginseng and Capsicum, make A3 an effective adjuvant in combating hair loss.
- Moderate chemical treatments such as permanent or ironing.
- Do not wash your hair with too hot water, comb your hair slowly and gently, do not use the plate too often and maintain a proper temperature of the hair dryer.
- Eating well, sleeping well and staying serene is essential to have healthy hair.
- To slow down hair loss and especially stimulate its physiological growth, fill up with micronutrients. Vitamin B contained in the brewer’s yeast, egg yolk, lentils and even soy allows the body to produce in large quantities cysteine, an amino acid that promotes physiological hair growth.